IBPS Clerk 2022 prelims exam scheduled to be held on August 28 has been canceled. The prelims exam will be conducted on Sep 3 and 4.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam on Aug 28 canceled; to be held on Sep 3 & 4
IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2022 on August 28 has been canceled. According to the official calendar, the prelims exam of IBPS Clerk was scheduled to be conducted on August 28. However, it did not take place as per schedule. There is no official update regarding the change in the exam date. Probably the exam was canceled as the date was clashing with JEE advanced. IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be conducted on September 3 and 4.
IBPS Clerk prelims admit card 2022 was released on August 17. The last date to download the admit card September 4. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
IBPS Clerk exam pattern 2022 is such that it comprises three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. Candidates need to answer 100 questions within 60 minutes of IBPS Clerk exam time. Candidates get 20 minutes to answer each section. The score of the prelims exam is calculated out of 100 marks.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Points
The important points related to IBPS Clerk 2022 are given below:
- IBPS Clerk call letter for preliminary exam will not be collected at the exam centre. However, it will be duly authenticated/stamped by the exam centre officials
- Candidates need to retain IBPS Clerk admit card along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof safely
- Scribe form wherever applicable will be collected during the prelims exam
- Candidates reporting without a photograph pasted on the admit card or without one additional photograph will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Candidates should retain eight copies of the photograph, same as the one uploaded at the time of the application
- Though the duration of the exam is one hour, candidates are required to be at the venue for two hours or more for completion of various formalities, such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.