- B.E/B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, IS/IT) MCA, Fresher from 2020 – 2022 batch with 50% and above in highest qualification
- No backlogs and should not have more than 3 years gap
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
- Positive & learning attitude, Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge on Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support
- CCNA Certified preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
Work Location: Gurgaon (Candidate should be ready to work out of Gurgaon)
Interview rounds: (Virtual)
- English Test
- Technical rounds
Shift details: Open for night shift
Salary: INR 300,000 Per Annum for initial 6 months’ probation period & will be revised to 4 LPA on successful completion of probation period
- It’s work from office (Candidate should be ready to work in full time office working model for 5 days a week)
- Candidate should be ready to sign service agreement and terms will be shared during hiring process