Candidates looking for MP PAT Syllabus can download it here on this page. We have given the MP PAT 2022 Syllabus in a detailed manner. Hence, the candidates who have applied for the MP PAT 2022 Exam can check the Syllabus Pdf here. Additionally, we have given you the MP PAT 2022 Syllabus, so that you can kickstart your exam preparation. Referring to the MP PAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus is the first step in exam preparation. So, refer to the Syllabus Pdf to score maximum marks.
MP PAT Syllabus 2022
Did you apply for MP PAT 2022 Exam? Are you looking for the MP PAT Syllabus 2022 Pdf? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. This is because here we have given detailed topics for maths, physics, chemistry, biology, agriculture, and so on. Read the entire topics mentioned below before the MP PAT 2022 exam to crack the examination. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) released the notification for the MP Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT). This is for the aspirants who want to get admission in B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry), & B.Sc (Horticulture) courses in the colleges present in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MP PAT 2022 Exam is going to be conducted from 15th to 16th October 2022. Therefore, prepare for the exam with the MP PAT Syllabus 2022 Pdf available on this page.
MP PAT Syllabus in Hindi 2022 – Details
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Name of the Examination||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2022)|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry) & B.Sc (Horticulture)|
|MP PAT Exam Date 2022||15th to 16th October 2022|
The Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2022) is an Online Entrance Test that is conducted every year under MP PEB. This year the application process started from March 3rd Week to April 1st Week 2022. Interested aspirants can apply for the given posts and appear for the examination that is going to be conducted on 28th June 2022. For further details go through the Official Notification.
MP PAT Exam Pattern 2022
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100||200|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)||Physics||50||200|
|B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50||200|
- The MP PAT 2022 Exam is an Online Examination
- For each course, there will be 100 questions & a total of 200 Marks
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi
- The exam duration is 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark
- No negative marking for incorrect answers
Courses offered by the MP Pre Agriculture Test 2022:
After qualifying for this exam, students are eligible for admission in the following courses.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
MP Pre Agriculture Test Syllabus 2022
Would you like to know the MP PAT Syllabus 2022? If so, here it is. In this article, we have provided the detailed MP PAT 2022 Syllabus for various subjects. This includes Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Agriculture, and Horticulture.
- Differential Calculus and Equations.
- Linear Programming.
- Vector Algebra.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions.
- Numerical Methods.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential equations
The MP PAT Science syllabus consists of topics from Physics and Chemistry.
MP PAT Physics Syllabus
- Acceleration is due to gravity and its variation.
- The Conservation of momentum and energy.
- Absorption and emission spectra.
- Electric power.
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf.
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force).
- Growth and decay of current in L-R circuit.
- I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform.
- Refraction, Reflection.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Moment of inertia.
- Kinetic energy and temperature.
- Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws.
- Measurement of voltages as currents.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Periodic motion.
- Unit and dimensions
- Wave nature of light.
Madhya Pradesh PAT 2022 Syllabus for General and Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic.
- Nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Solid State.
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry.
- Chemical periodicity.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Chemical analysis.
- Transition metals.
- Coordination compounds.
- Principles of metallurgical operations.
- Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, cracking octane number, benzene-petroleum, alkynes, gasoline additives.
- Nomenclature, correlation of physical properties with structure properties, Physical-chemical properties.
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and benzene.
Biology Syllabus for MP PAT 2022 Exam includes Botany & Zoology
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Structural organization of a cell
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Enzymes and growth hormones concerning their classification
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis.
- Difference between prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
- Developmental biology and genetics.
- Taxonomy evolution in economic zoology.
- Multicellularity – Structure, and function of animal life.
- Manures and Fertilizers
- Weeds and weed control
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Cropping Schemes
- Crop Production
- Introduction to horticulture
- Cultivation of fruit plants
- Cultivation of Vegetables
- Fruit and vegetable preservation
- Animal Husbandry
- Milk and Milk Testing
- Milk Products and Dairy Machines
- Diseases of Cattles
- Poultry Farming