Selected candidates have to go through mentoring program for 3 months in order to acquire the skills needed for the Job.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
• Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate
and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
• To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
• To achieve a minimum number of customer audits per week to ensure an effectively
managed customer base
• Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
• Representing Edge at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product
education to customers
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results
• To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within
• To proactively identify and assist the Sales and Marketing Manager and other senior
managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the
business and execute same in a timely manner
• To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture
of both personal and organisational trust.
• Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and EDGE.
• To undertake any other duties as requested by the Sales and Marketing Manager in
accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales and Marketing Executive – Trainee job