BHU CUET 2022 counselling process is being extended as the preference entry form has been closed till October 8. Read details here.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has extended the registration dates for the counselling process till October 08, and the preference entry form has been closed till the time. The online preference entry form for BHU CUET 2022 will reopen on October 09. The reason for unavailability of BHU CUET 2022 counselling preference entry form is, the updating of data received from the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the online system.
The official website stated “Registration Date for UG admission is extended till 8th Oct’22. On 4th & 5th Oct’22, the counselling portal for Pref Entry will be closed for updating data received from NTA. On 6th Oct’22, counselling portal for Pref. Entry will re-open till 9th Oct’22.”
Candidates can register for BHU counselling 2022 for undergraduate courses based on their CUET 2022 scores, as per the process mentioned below:
- Visit the official website –
- Click on Click here to Apply and a new page will open up
- Next, they need to login using CUET 2022 application number and CUET 2022 Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number
- Now, candidates need to select courses, and fill the academic and personal details, as well as upload relevant documents
- Some of the details like CUET 2022 scores for the subjects chosen, ranks and category rank will be autofilled in the application form
- Candidates can cross-check all details and submit the counselling registration form after paying the counselling fee – INR 200 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS and INR 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD
Candidates will be able to add their preferences once the form is available on the website.