- We are looking for an Academic Content Researcher with 1 to 3 years of experience to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our projects.
- You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with technical experts to deliver research work to clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research, write and edit white papers, case studies, scientific documents, and more.
• Gathers, analyzes and composes technical information.
• Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
• Produce a high-quality scientific document that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended clients.
1. Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
2. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
3. Ability to deliver high-quality documentation.
4. Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
5. High comprehensive skills in Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
More information about this Academic Content Researcher Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Academic Content Researcher job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Academic Content Researcher job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3 year experience as an Academic Content Researcher
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Academic Content Researcher is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Academic Content Researcher position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Academic Content Researcher in our Organisation.