TSCHE has commenced the TS ICET final phase counselling. Candidates can exercise options on or before October 25.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) started the TS ICET final phase counselling process on October 23. The stages in the final phase counselling remain identical to the first phase counselling. Candidates can complete the counselling registration, book slots for certificate verification, appear for certificate verification and exercise options. The last day to complete the option entry process under TS ICET final phase counselling is set as October 25. The seat allotment result will be published on the official website, tsicet.nic.in, on October 28. Identical to the first counselling round, candidates will be required to pay the fee and self-report themselves through the website. Payment of tuition fee and self-reporting facility will be made available from October 28 to 30.
TS ICET 2022 Final Phase Counselling: Eligibility Criteria
List of eligible candidates for admission based on the TS ICET final phase counselling is mentioned below:
- Candidates who secured seats in the first allotment but are not interested in joining.
- Candidates who did not get an allotment in the first phase but got their certificates verified.
- Candidates who failed to exercise the options but got their certificates verified.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat and subsequently self-reported themselves. However, are aspiring for a better option.
- NCC and Sports category candidates who got their certificates submitted were verified during the first phase of counselling have to exercise options in Final
- Phase to consider their candidature for NCC and Sports category seats.
- And any other eligible candidates.
TS ICET 2022 Spot Admission
TSCHE will release the details for TS ICET spot counselling round after the allotment details for final counselling phase is released. As per the schedule, candidates can expect the details for the spot admission round on October 28. The spot admission details will be released on the official counselling portal, tsicet.nic.in