Looking for 2021-2023 passed out candidates
To implement the Job as per specified drawings & Layouts.
Responsible for the design integrity of projects and products
Chilled Water & Brine Units
Build engineering designs and drawings including 3D and 2D modeling
To work with the theme of Zero Defect, 5S, Kaizen, TPM, and CBM.
Blender, Sifter, Fluidized Bed Dryer, Tray Dryer, Multimills, Pulverize.
Design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
To create the indent, availability of Indent Timely, Reconciliation of items etc.
Suggest or support research and development projects for automated laboratories
To check the daily work report, utility consumption data, and Log Books.
Analyze complex design problems requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures
To work with safety compliances, Human Resource compliances, and Factory norms.
Effective & Productive Utilization of Manpower for the Industry’s vision or goal.
Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
Superior computer skills, with solid experience in Autocad.
Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
Design other types of machinery, such as refrigeration systems for food storage areas in grocery stores.
Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Quality Control and Assurance.
Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
Creating plans and designs.
Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
Professionals who work to create various machines like generators and engines, which they can utilize in places like elevators.
Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results.
Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Ensure compliance with Regulatory & Customers Audits.
Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
More information about this Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 and 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Mechanical Engineer is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.