- B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA [CSE/IS/IT]from 2021/2022 batch with 60% Percentage
- Good Communication Skills Able to coordinate with Onshore team
- 15 years of full time education.
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure web applications to meet business
- process and application requirements.
Must Have Skills:
- Client / Browser: At least anyone of the following – React Native (preferred) or React
- Server/ Backend: Familiarity with APIs and how to consume them on the
- Mobile/Web App
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application
- Understanding of how the web or mobile applications work. Role of promises/async/await features,
- lifecycle and state management
- client side web frameworks, such as Angular or React or React Native (preferred)
- Integration with back end systems
- Implementation and customization of Web based solutions
- Development of custom components such as web interfaces, Validation Services etc.
- Engineer should have an idea about how to develop React Native App and/or React
- Web App
- Experience with consuming one of the popular APIs viz. REST/gRPC/GRAPHQL APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
Important: Engineers should be able to code, Interviews will involve actual coding.
Work Experience: 0 to 1 years of experience
Work location: Hyderabad
15K for 1st 3 months during training
Post completion of 3 months training the package will be up to INR 3 LPA.
- Health Insurance
- Free Meals
Interview Process: 3 rounds
Assessment (Topgeek),Technical Video call & HR Round.
Please Note: It’s work from Office.