BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge (Freshers & experienced both can apply).
Must Have Skills: C++ programing language.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented ANSI C++ development.
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System and/or embedded RTOS systems.
- Knowledge of serial and network protocols is a plus
- Experience with build verification test and diagnostic is a plus
- Experience with the Python, Node.js and React.js is a plus
- Experience with source control: TFS, GIT/GitHub, and Agile/SAFe development is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment is required.
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Energetic and driven attitude with good organizational and problem-solving skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement tools and enhance development environments.
- Experience with the renovation of manual BVT test cases to automated test scripts is
- Development of embedded Linux C/C++ i-MAX6/7, ARM Cortex based firmware.
About the Product:
The Embedded Firmware Engineer will be part of a team responsible for the
development of firmware for the Tyco Security Product Software House brand of access
control panels. These panels primarily consist of the iSTAR line of panels. This position
will also be responsible for the development of tools and firmware within associated
edge devices including wired and wireless readers and other access control field
Work Location: Hyderabad.
Salary: INR 5LPA – 7LPA.
Interview Process: Virtual (Video call Interview).
- Technical & Managerial
Please Note: It is work from Office.